Release 4.02.0 - Jan 2021
- Exact ingame map added
- Station system TAG option
- Presets now save custom data options
- Fixed external data reload
- Fixed reordering infopanes (tablet)
- Fixed NPC Pirate display on region overview map
Release 4.01.0 - Jan 2021
- Shareable custom data
- Added DATA tab to edit all custom data within a system
- Faction Warfare contested percentage node option
- NPC Pirate, Security Class and Region options on universe map
- Enable adjacent systems in universe map settings
- Search separated from map selection (phone)
- Reorder infopane tabs (tablet only)
Release 4.00.0 - Dec 2020
- Universe Map
- Light Theme
- Pochven map updates
- Metaliminal Storms
- Jumpdrive navigation
- Add Connections manually
Release 3.04.0 - Sep 2020
- Added Node Outline options
- DST tab now shows invaded systems
- Clear sigs and connection from system button (doubleclick)
- Click sharing pilots in list to get options on their location
- Navigation options added to solarsystem menu
- Autostart location tracking option
Append Waypoint will add to already set route within client just like
Add Waypoint did before
- Fix to bookmark syncing
- Fix to routing using wormholes and jbs
- Ads should be muted now (mobile app only)
Release 3.03.0 - Jun 2020
- Triglavian Invasions added
- Incursion and invasion pane added
- Suns added to node and label
- Security-class added to node
- Fullscreen ads show less often (mobile only)
- Fix to old connection cleaning
- Fix to jumpbridge states
- Fix to changing route options changing route accordingly
Release 3.02.0 - May 2020
- Set jumpbridges red/blue or green to use them for routing
Release 3.01.0 - Apr 2020
- New activity graph in solar-system info
- Bookmark stations + new bookmarks menu
- Route interaction functionalities added
- Paste jumpbridges from ingame
- Hub Trade node and sector data options added
Release 3.00.0 - Mar 2020
- Comprehensive documentation
- UI backend responsiveness improved
- UI scaling (Settings > General)
- New menu added
- Size handler added to top pane in small screen mode
- Stations and Agents added
- Search includes Stations and Agents
- New Signatures and Connections UI
- Add notes to connections
- Click wormhole connections in info pane to edit.
- Adding notes to sigs. Click sigs in info pane to edit.
- Set signature warped for despawn timers
- Legend shows your map configuration
- Setting ingame destinations will now set waypoints to wormholes and jumpbridges according to your route settings
- Emphasize Constellation Outlines option
- Diameter sublabel option
- Cost Indices Sectors option
- NPC faction node option
- Constellations node option
- Planets node and sublabel option
- Name custom system marks + legend
- Bookmark systems to appear in DST (former HUB) tab
- Signatures and K-K connections now display on region overview map.
- Podding and clone jumps do not create a connection anymore.
- F353 and F355 wormhole types were missing.
- 24-hour activity stats.
- NPC delta stats.
- INT tab with 48h graph in solarsystem info.
- W-Space Kills in 48h graph.
- Better differentiation of connections between different constellations and regions.
- Faster loading at startup.
- Transparent always on top window to overlay client (desktop-app only)
- EVE-Client intel channel chat parsing (desktop-app only)
- Cache timers added to bottombar (browser only)
- Fixes to preset saving and user interface.
Release 2.00.0 - Mar 2019
- New Layout for Tablets and Browsers.
- Save and Load Data Options + Presets.
- All Sovereignty now relates to IHUB owner.
- Ice systems updated.
- Bugfix: Saved marks did not display on reload.
- Route plotting improved.
- Fix: Trails and marks won't clear anymore after a reload.
- Legend added.
- Faction sectors.
- Set names for w-space systems by clicking the system and choose from menu.
- Set sig codes and wormhole-type by clicking connection lines.
- Wormhole connection line labels added.
- Paste signatures (browser only)
- Merge signature and connection (browser only).
- Fix: Adding a character won't reset options anymore.
- Fix: Syncing ingame location will not fail as often anymore.
Initial Release - Nov 2016