Your privacy is important to us. It is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://eveeye.com/.
Eveeye uses Matomo (own-webspace-hosted) to analyze webiste and app use anonymized.
The website complies with Do Not Track.
The documentation on readthedocs uses Google Analytics.
Eveeye does not store any personal information except email-addresses of website donators to manage advertisement removal. We will protect that data within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
You are free to refuse to store your email-address or request for your personal information stored.
Eveeye does not share any information with anyone apart from ingame info you choose to share via Eveeye yourself (opt-in).
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://eveeye.com/ or using Eveeye mobile apps, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site or app. The materials contained in this website or apps are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on eveeye.com's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on eveeye.com's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by eveeye.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on eveeye.com's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. eveeye.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, eveeye.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall eveeye.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on eveeye.com's website, even if eveeye.com or a eveeye.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on eveeye.com's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. eveeye.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. eveeye.com may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However eveeye.com does not make any commitment to update the materials.
eveeye.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by eveeye.com of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Eveeye.com may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Vienna, Austria and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. CCP hf. has granted permission to eveeye.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, eveeye.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website or mobile apps, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website or mobile apps.