- While syncing your ingame location jumps via wormholes or jump bridges will get mapped automatically.
- Wormhole connections get removed after 48h. You can always remove them manually by clicking the connection line and selecting
Remove Connectionfrom the solarsystem menu.
- A connection will get created when jumping a cyno. Stop sync before jumping or remove the connection created manually.
- When pasting wormhole signatures connections to "Unknown Systems" will get created
- You can add connections manually via the menu entry
Solarsystem oultines are solid or dashed. Connection lines are colored and solid or dashed.
|Dashed system outline||Shattered wormhole|
|Blue lines||Not end of life|
|Red lines||End of life|
|Solid lines||Stability not reduced|
|Dashed line||Stability reduced|
|Large gap dashed line||Stability critical|
|Dotted line||Frigate sized|
Add data to connections
To add data to connections you can click wormhole connection lines or click wormholes in the solarsystem info pane within the "SIG" tab.
You can edit:
- Signature codes on both sides
- K162 side
- Wormhole code
In solarsystem info pane's
SIG tab you can merge "Unknown System" connections via dragging and dropping onto wormhole connections created by jumping them.
Clicking wormhole systems will show a
Set Wormhole Name option in solarsystem menu.
Wormhole connections can be used for plotting routes.