- While syncing your ingame location jumps via wormholes or jump bridges will get mapped automatically.
- Wormhole connections get removed after 48h. You can always remove them manually by clicking the connection line and selecting
Remove Connectionfrom the solarsystem menu.
- A connection will get created when jumping a cyno. Stop sync before jumping or remove the connection created manually.
- For wormhole systems there is no api data available for recent jumps or NPC kills.
- Phenomenons are stated as an extra sub-label. To view its effects
click the wormhole and select
Show Infofrom the menu and switch to the
Solarsystem oultines are solid or dashed. Connection lines are colored and solid or dashed.
|Dashed system outline||Shattered wormhole|
|Blue lines||Not end of life|
|Red lines||End of life|
|Solid lines||Stability not reduced|
|Dashed line||Stability reduced|
|Large gap dashed line||Stability critical|
|Dotted line||Frigate sized|
Add data to connections
To add data to connections you can click wormhole connection lines or click wormholes in the solarsystem info pane within the "SIG" tab.
You can edit:
- Signature codes on both sides
- K162 side
- Wormhole code
In solarsystem info pane's
SIG tab you can drag pasted wormhole signatures onto wormhole connections to merge the signature code. This will stop that sig from being displayed under signatures.
Clicking wormhole systems will show a
Set Wormhole Name option in solarsystem menu.
Wormhole connections can be used for plotting routes.